- 1. An Introduction of Permanent Magnet Materials
- 2. How to Choose Permanent Magnet Materials
- 3. How to Choose the Correct Grade of Rare Earth Magnet Materials
- 4. How to Prepare Your Inquiry For Our Rare Earth Magnets
- 5. Magnetization of Rare Earth Magnets
- 6. Introducing the Remarkable Neodymium Magnets and Everyday Applications
- 7. Stanford Magnets Introduces Indestructible Rubber Coated Magnets
- 8. DIY Magnetic FerroFluid and Have Fun With It
- 9. Disc Technology Highlights A New Frontier
- 10. WTO Requested China To Pause Restriction of Rare Earth Exports
- 11. Reasons Available To Use Wind To Cater Energy Requirements
- 12. The Importance Of Neodymium Magnets In The Present World
- 13. Recent Trends In The Rare-Earth Industry-Who Will Benefit And Who Will Lose?
- 14. Can Wind Turbines Make You Sick?
- 15. China Intensifies Economic Instability of Neodymium Magnets in Motors
- 16. Are Wind Turbines Economically Viable in Britain?
- 17. The Impending Future of Neodymium Magnets in Motors
- 18. Illegal Rare-Earth Smuggling Affects Chinese Industry
- 19. Make A Simplest Electric Motor At Home
- 20. The Developing Role of Permanent Magnets in Renewable Energy
- 21. Rare-earth Trafficking Out of China
- 22. How Do Birds Navigate By Magnet Fields?
- 23. Can Wind Farms Steal Each Other's Energy?
- 24. Carbon Tax to Reduce Pollution
- 25. The Effects Of Extracting Rare-Earth Metals In China
- 26. Is China Exploiting Its Position As A Major Supplier Of Rare-Earths?
- 27. Too many wind turbines causes "dirty air"
- 28. Resting Concerns About Wasted Energy
- 29. Large Magnets and Small Magnets Safety Precautions
- 30. A Guide on Features of Neodymium Ball Magnets
Permanent magnets are used in the following major groups: acoustic transducers, motors and generators, magneto mechanical devices, and magnetic field and imaging systems.
How to choose the right one for your particular application is a challenge to any use.
Selecting a grade is the next step, once you have decided which permanent magnet material is best for your application.
Our manufacturer specializes in manufacturing rare earth magnets according to customers' specifications. In order for us to supply you the right product at a good price, we need you to provide us with as much information as possible about your magnet (See our Quotation Request Form).
The magnetization of a magnetized material is the local value of its magnetic moment per unit volume, usually denoted M, with units A/m.
Due to the easily available raw materials along with the affordable price and remarkable product performance, neodymium magnets of all shapes and sizes are mass produced and are readily available for numerous applications in electronics, jewelry, toys and various industrial equipment.
Stanford Magnets the leading magnet manufacture has announced today the expansion of their product line to include rubber coated magnets.
This is an simple instruction on how to make ferrofluid, and what type of experiment you can do with the ferrofluid.
The Magnetoresistance revolution has become so widespread in popular technology that the industry relies on it for it storage and generative properties.
During the past few years, several reasons have forced the Chinese government to restrict their rare-earth exports, which aroused the WTO's attention.
Wind energy is a renewable energy source, which means it can be produced again and again and available in plenty.
Out of the available magnets in the present world, neodymium has gained much attention due to its unique and interesting properties.
The recent manipulation in China has given life to some of the notable trends in the rare earth industry during the past few years. It can clearly be seen from the Global and Chinese Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Industry Report 2013. It is basically an in-depth study conducted by a group of professionals to figure out where the rare earth industry is heading.
Wind farms have become one of the major energy generation methods in the present world. They can be found in many countries in the world in large scale.
The development of neodymium magnets by General Motors provided a stronger, easier to manufacture, and more abundant alternative.
If Britain establishes wind energy as their main energy source, they will be able to create a large number of new job opportunities. This can provide a huge influx of job opportunities in the short run since the implementation of wind turbines require a lot of manpower.
The development of rare earth magnets such as Neodymium magnets has given life to a promising future for the applications that use motors.
The Chinese government started cracking down on the smuggling of the rare earth elements. In 2013, they lost an estimated 19,000 tons of rare-earth oxides, which were illegally mined and exported.
I will show you how to create a simple homopolar electric motor here. It's really easy to do, and you will not need any professional material or stuff to do that at home. Today, I will design a simple one, you can also create your own homopolar motor with some creative design.
The key way that permanent magnets are generated is by heating a ferromagnetic material to an important high temperature. Permanent magnets are vital for their industrial uses particularly when it comes to power generation and electric motors.
Rare earth elements provide lively functions in all modern day technologies, and China holds an almost comprehensive monopoly of the market.
The visual magnetic receptor and the magnetite receptor harmonize one another, with birds making use of the receptors present in their beaks just like GPS and utilizing visual magnetic details just like a compass to find out which way they are facing.
Wind power is growing faster than ever. According to several scientists, it is even possible to have so many wind turbines, which can steal each other's wind.
Several countries have gone as far as to implement different measures in order to reduce the carbon dioxide pollution. Carbon tax is one such initiative taken by the UK government.
China aims to speed up the industrial application and promotion of the process of separation of low-carbon and low-sodium free ammonia nitrogen rare earth oxide and purification technology along with finalizing the demonstration of the industrial application of rare earth metal ore.
China is still confident that the dependency on it can never be eliminated and it will maintain its position in the global rare-earth metals market for a long period of time. But how long will the international community allow it to exploit its position, before finding other sources?
The plethora of wind farms added to the U.S. power grid in recent years clearly indicates the rapidly growing demand of wind power. But it is important to know what number is the limit.
Resting Concerns About Wasted Energy
Large Magnets and Small Magnets Safety Precautions
A Guide on Features of Neodymium Ball Magnets